Back to website>
Last Updated: Dec 2019
1. Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in any contest or promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include: your email address, the content of your email, our response, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services: When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times (such as the date, time and length of your visit to our website), pages viewed (including the time spent engaging with specific content), your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our website (only if you fail to access our website).
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
2. Use of Information
We may use information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services and products, and develop new products;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by HRA Pharma and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Determine the efficacy of our promotional campaigns;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of HRA Pharma and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Manage information regarding adverse effects or quality claims to comply with our legal obligations;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
3. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of HRA Pharma or others;
- Between and among HRA Pharma and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
HRA Pharma takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
6. Your Choices
The settings of your Internet browser or mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your precise location with HRA Pharma or others.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from HRA Pharma by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.